I love free printable meal planners. Especially if they include a grocery list section. One page and it’s done! You may ask why to bother with meal planning, though? You might have a general idea of what you’re going to make and just run to the grocery store when you need something.
There are two reasons:
• Meal planning saves you time. A lot of it. Especially if you do the two-week meal planning. You might have to make a second trip for produce, but a single grocery trip for two weeks saves a lot of time. You also save time because there is no more debating what to make tonight- you already know!
• The second reason to use these free printable meal planners is that they save money. Seriously. When I first started saving money, I noticed money was draining away on groceries. And it wasn’t the regular grocery trips that were killing us. It was the trip to the store to grab steaks to grill and some macaroni salad on the side. Or for ice cream…and end up leaving the store with a dozen items.
One single trip to buy everything- especially if you stick to the list!- saves more money than you can imagine.
• Print options: use regular copier paper.
• All of the files are in pdf below. Or click on the image. It will open in a new window and you can either print directly or save to computer.
• The default size of these is full-page. However, if you want smaller, simply reduce the print size. If you’re looking on how to resize printables, check out my post: “How to Resize Printables to Fit Your Planner.”
-Note: I also have two week meal planners here “Free Printable 2 week Meal Planners“.
2 Week Meal Planner & Grocery List:
When you’re planning for two weeks at time, this is the best meal planner. It’s two pages long, so you can either print on two pages (which I do so I can easily flip back and forth between) or 2-sided. That’s easiest if you’re taking meal plan to grocery store for reference.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
If you love organizing as much as me, you might be interested in the following:
1 Week Meal Planner & Grocery List (landscape):
This is probably my favorite of the batch. I love the design (sorry, I like my stuff to be pretty!) but there is plenty of room for meals.
Another great feature is the “other” row. You can use it to write in your schedule (so you know if a kid’s play is running late…don’t schedule an intricate dinner that night!) or write in any miscellaneous baking. I bake a lot for my website, so I tentatively plan baking days in this row.
1 Week Meal Planner & Grocery List (portrait):
This is another great one! It’s a 1-week meal planner- which I often use due to the fact my husband makes one meal for lunches and takes it all week. Plus produce goes over during an entire 2-week period.
It’s in portrait.