Many a person’s favorite time of year. Below are some great FREE Christmas printables to make the season even more memorable.
• Print options: regular paper works, but I suggest card stock or glossy photo paper (depending upon the printable below you choose).
• All of the files are in pdf below. Just hit the “download” button (or pink word “download,” depending upon browser).
• The default size of these is full-page. However, if you want smaller, simply reduce the print size! If you’re not sure on how much to reduce, check out my post “How to Resize Printables to Fit Your Planner.”
If you’re getting ready for Christmas, you have to check out the printable Christmas Binder.
It has EVERYTHING you need for a fabulous holiday. It’s 160+ pages and includes:
• Planner section- calendars, party planner, Christmas planner
• 15+ different games & activities
• Decor (banners, wall art, food & drink wrappers, cupcake toppers, and more)
• Christmas cards, tags, & gift certificates
• Christmas recipes
~~~~~This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.~~~~~
Christmas Countdown Activites
There are 40 Christmas activities for kids below.You might not put them all in the jar. For example, if you’re not into making gingerbread houses, just toss that one in the trash so it won’t get drawn. You can also put items in there more than once. For example, watching a Christmas movie and reading a Christmas story are easy ones. So you might want to print out two or three of those and include them in the jar so you’re not doing an involved, time-consuming activity every night. Some of these require a little advance work, so visit the post “40+ Christmas Countdown Activities” to see the various options I put together (for example, I have direct links to free printable coloring pages for you).
Christmas Treasure Hunt
This is just a preview of two of the cards. There are a total of 30 mix-and-match clues. Plus a page of blanks so you can make up your own clues.
Download the file below:
Christmas Gift Certificates
These are approximately 3 & 3/4″ by 3″. There are three different designs, a total of 6 certificates per page.
These are 3 & 3/4″ by 2 & 1/2″. There are four different designs, a total of 8 certificates per page
Christmas Gift Tags
These are my favorite of the printable gift tags. I love the cream-colored background. The designs are some of my favorite also.
This page includes 8 gift tags of 4 different designs. The blue snowflake one is my favorite (just in case you were curious)
This page includes the smallest of the printable tags. There are 12 per page. I use them for putting on smaller gifts.
Christmas Napkin Rings & Place Cards
Christmas Chalkboard Wall ARt
These are large images (in terms of size), so I’m going to direct you to the post so you can preview them and download them: Christmas Chalkboard Wall Art <<click there