This page is updated often. Currently below are:
• Sign-up for the 35-page Free Printable 2020 Planner!
• Weekly Planners- 5 designs
• Weekly Planners: Monday Start- 4 designs
• Bimonthly 2020 Calendars- 2 designs
• Quarterly 2020 Calendars- 3 designs
• Monthly Motivational Calendars for 2020
• Monday Start Monthly Motivational Calendars for 2020
I hope you enjoy my calendars…but if you’re looking for an amazingly awesome source of calendars that are more utilitarian, check out Calendarpedia…they have every calendar you can image, and in multiple formats (including Word, Excel, and pdf).
Some calendars (with a lot of designs) might re-direct you to the original blog post. For all the rest:
• Print options: regular paper works, especially if you’re putting in your planner!
• All of the files are in pdf below. Just hit the ‘download’ button for each calendar.
• The default size of these is full-page. However, if you want smaller, simply reduce the print size! If you’re looking on how to resize printables, check out my post: “How to Resize Printables to Fit Your Planner.“
~~~~~This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.~~~~~
If you’re anything like me, you LOVE your planner. You use it all the time to keep organized. If you lost your planner, you wouldn’t even know where to start re-organizing. I use a 3-ring binder for my planner since it not only includes my life stuff, but a bunch of my blogging business stuff.
But most people have a more traditional planner. Planners to check out:
• Erin Condren. She has hundreds of different planners and they’re all fabulous. The Life Planner is the most popular (and got rave reviews by Good Housekeeping).
• Best Self. I actually had one of these and incorporated part of their system into my own printables that I make for goal-setting. This is a fabulous planner that helps keep you focused and on track. It also helps you set goals and take steps to achieve them.
• Bloom Daily Planners– these are very cute and popular. I like this planner because it has monthly tabs so it’s easy to flip to the area you want.
What is a planner without some fabulous accessories? Most often used accesories:
• Pretty flags (I use this to tag important pages so I’m not shuffling through a hundred pages finding the one that I want).
• Stickers (instead of having to write “recycle” or “pay bills” every week/month on the planner, why not get stickers? Plus they’re cute. Yes, I get satisfaction out of making my planner pretty.
• If you want more options, you have to check out Etsy planner stickers. There are THOUSANDS of options.
Free Printable 2020 Planner
weekly Planner: Monday Start
2020 bimonthly calendars: Holiday
(quick note: yes, the file names are 2019…but it’s the 2020 calendars, I promise)
2020 bimonthly calendars: floral
2020 quarterly calendars
For 2020, there are three different designs for the quarterly calendars. Due to the fact the page would take forever to load (with these plus the rest of the page content), I’m going to direct you to the original post: “Free Printable 2020 Quarterly Calendars”
I’ve included one month of each design below so you can see what they look like!
2020 monthly motivational calendars
If you’re sharp-eyed, you might notice the file name says 2019. But I promise when you click download, it will deliver the 2020 version. I uploaded them all with the wrong file name and can’t change it now.