This page is updated often. Currently below are:
• Sign-up for the 35+ page Free Printable 2023 Planner!
• Weekly Planners- 10 designs
• Weekly Planners: Monday Start- 4 designs
• Undated Monthly Calendars- 3 designs
• Bimonthly 2022 &2023 Calendars- 2 designs
• Quarterly 2022 & 2022 Calendars- 3 designs
• Monthly Motivational Calendars 2022 & 2023
I hope you enjoy my calendars…but if you’re looking for an amazingly awesome source of calendars that are more utilitarian, check out Calendarpedia…they have every calendar you can image, and in multiple formats (including Word, Excel, and pdf).
Some calendars (with a lot of designs) might re-direct you to the original blog post. For all the rest:
• Print options: regular paper works, especially if you’re putting in your planner!
• All of the files are in pdf below. Just hit the “download” button (or pink word “download,” depending upon browser).
• If a particular calendar has a lot of options, I’ll link to the original post so you can see all the images and grab the files.
• The default size of these is full-page. However, if you want smaller, simply reduce the print size! If you’re looking on how to resize printables, check out my post: “How to Resize Printables to Fit Your Planner.“
~~~~~This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.~~~~~
If you’re anything like me, you LOVE your planner. You use it all the time to keep organized. If you lost your planner, you wouldn’t even know where to start re-organizing. I use a 3-ring binder for my planner since it not only includes my life stuff, but a bunch of my blogging business stuff.
But most people have a more traditional planner. Planners to check out:
• Erin Condren. She has hundreds of different planners and they’re all fabulous. The Life Planner is the most popular (and got rave reviews by Good Housekeeping).
• Best Self. I actually had one of these and incorporated part of their system into my own printables that I make for goal-setting. This is a fabulous planner that helps keep you focused and on track. It also helps you set goals and take steps to achieve them.
• Bloom Daily Planners– these are very cute and popular. I like this planner because it has monthly tabs so it’s easy to flip to the area you want.
What is a planner without some fabulous accessories? Most often used accesories:
• Pretty flags (I use this to tag important pages so I’m not shuffling through a hundred pages finding the one that I want).
• Stickers (instead of having to write “recycle” or “pay bills” every week/month on the planner, why not get stickers? Plus they’re cute. Yes, I get satisfaction out of making my planner pretty.
• If you want more options, you have to check out Etsy planner stickers. There are THOUSANDS of options.
Free Printable 2023 Planner
I actually now have 10 different designs (but five of them are old ones).
In the interest of saving space (and making this page easier to navigate), I’m going to send you directly to the post: Free Printable Weekly Planners.
weekly Planner: Monday Start
Undated Monthly Calendars
There are multiple options: rainbow, black and white, and holiday.
And each of the options comes in horizontal and vertical format.
So, rather than try to cram multiple files down below (which might get confusing), I’m going to direct you to the post>>> Free Printable Calendars (Undated)
2022 & 2023 Bimonthly Calendars: Holiday
The files for both 2022 and 2023 are below. Both years have almost identical design.
2022 & 2023 Bimonthly Calendars: Floral
2022 & 2023 Quarterly Calendars
There are three different designs for the quarterly calendars. Due to the fact the page would take forever to load (with these plus the rest of the page content), I’m going to direct you to the original posts: “Free Printable 2022 Quarterly Calendars” & “Free Printable 2023 Quarterly Calendars.”
I’ve included one month of each design below so you can see what they look like! (the holiday themes ones are different for each month):
2022 Monthly Motivational
File to download is below (the entire year is in one file):
2023 Monthly Motivational
The file is below (the entire year is one file):