Below are currently:
• Sign-up for the 35-page Free Printable 2019 Planner!
• Weekly Planners- 5 designs
• Weekly Planners: Monday Start- 4 designs
• Bimonthly 2019 Calendars- 2 designs
• Quarterly 2019 Calendars- 3 designs
• Monthly Motivational Calendars for 2019
I hope you enjoy my calendars…but if you’re looking for an amazingly awesome source of calendars that are more utilitarian, check out Calendarpedia…they have every calendar you can image, and in multiple formats (including Word, Excel, and pdf).
Some calendars (with a lot of designs) might re-direct you to the original blog post. For all the rest:
• Print options: regular paper works, especially if you’re putting in your planner!
• All of the files are in pdf below. Or click on the image. It will open in a new window and you can either print directly or save to computer.
• The default size of these is full-page. However, if you want smaller, simply reduce the print size! If you’re looking on how to resize printables, check out my post: “How to Resize Printables to Fit Your Planner.“
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Weekly Planners: Monday Start
Due to reader request, I made some weekly planners that start on Monday instead of Sunday. 4 designs below.
Seasonal Design 2019 Bimonthly Calendars
Floral Design 2019 Bimonthly Calendars
2019 Quarterly Calendars
For 2019, there are three different designs for the quarterly calendars. Due to the fact the page would take forever to load (with these plus the rest of the page content), I’m going to direct you to the original post: “Free Printable 2019 Quarterly Calendars.”
I’ve included one month of each design below so you can see what they look like!