I swear I say this every single year when I post calendars. But I can’t believe it’s almost a new year. The free printable 2022 monthly motivational calendars are below. Each month has a unique design based on the month. Sorry, but I’m in the U.S. so they’re often US holiday based. There is also a motivational quote on the top of each month. And a small space to set a monthly goal.
I have such high hopes for 2022 and I hope you do too! (I’m due with my first baby on Christmas Day 2021…so the new year should be full new stuff!).
If you’re looking for different calendars, I have plenty (links will be updated as I get each one posted…by the middle of October at the lastest)
• Free Printable 2022 Planner
• 2022 Monthly Motivational Calendars (Monday-start)
• 2022 Bimonthly Calendars
• 2022 Quarterly Calendars
• Undated Monthly Calendars
Reasons to Get Organized
If you’re printing out calendars, it’s probably because you’re an organized person. Or want to be.
And there are fabulous reasons to be organized. If you’ve read some of my other content, you know I like it when things are backed by science. So here are some reasons to get organized:
- It helps you stay focused. Constant clutter introduces stimulus that distract you continually.
- It helps you achieve your goals! (Though goal-setting is important…if you need help with that topic, check out “Free Printable Goal-Setting Workbook“.)
- You’ll get more done. Probably because being organized saves time. Once I finally got organized, I got more done in 3 months than I had in the entire previous year.
- It reduces stress. Just looking around a cluttered room or facing an overwhelming to-do list causes your stress rate to jump. Getting organized helps fix that.
- Gives you a sense of achievement. I don’t know why this is. Maybe it’s because you’ve saved time and aren’t running around looking- for the fifth time that day- the checkbook. Maybe it’s because you’re actively working towards achieving your goals. Another reason I can think of? No more missing important appointments!
- While they don’t claim that a tidy home leads to fitness, an Indiana University has shown that there is a definite correlation. (Though we all know that correlation does not equal causation).
Other ways to get organized
There are a ton of ways to get organized. And I probably have a printable to help you.
• Have a planner! The free printable yearly planner is a great place to start. It’s available at the bottom of this post.
• Have a meal plan and grocery list. Meal-planning saves time and money. If you’re looking for some planners, check out “Free Printable Meal Planners & Grocery Lists“.
• Organize your finances. Money is the number one stressor in marriages. Start with my “Free Printable Budgeting Binder.”
Instructions for Calendars
Below there is an image of each month. Just so you can get a preview before you download.
• Print options: regular paper works just fine!
• The file (for all 12 months) is in pdf below. Just hit the “download” button.
• The default size of these is full-page. However, if you want smaller, simply reduce the print size! If you’re not sure on how much to reduce, check out my post “How to Resize Printables to Fit Your Planner.”
2022 Monthly Motivational Calendars
Full calendar download
^^^Click download button above to get calendar (it’s a large file, so it might take a minute to download)
Feel free to comment below with what your favorite month is of the 2022 monthly motivational calendars!
Can you do me a small favor? Can you share this with your friends? Share buttons are all along the top!
I love the October one! But one reader last year said it was creepy. Or, on the converse, which is your least favorite? If I get a lot of feedback about a certain month, I can change the design for next year. Thanks in advance.