Free Printable Calendars. 3 versions: black and white, rainbow colors, and holiday themed. January through December.
I make calendars every year. And then I realized wouldn’t it be nice if my readers could download some blank ones and just print the file each year? That way if they find a version they love, they could just save the file!
I have three different designs below: black and white, a rainbow one (with a different color for each month), and a holiday-themed set.
Each set also comes in portrait/vertical and landscape/horizontal.
If you liked these- but want them dated-, you might be interested in:
• Free Printable 2023 Planner
• Calendars Page (has monthly motivational, bimonthly, & quarterly)
~~~~~This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.~~~~~
Reasons to Get Organized
If you’re printing out calendars, it’s probably because you’re an organized person. Or want to be.
And there are fabulous reasons to be organized. If you’ve read some of my other content, you know I like it when things are backed by science. So here are some reasons to get organized:
- It helps you stay focused. Constant clutter introduces stimulus that distract you continually. If you’ve ever been trying to focus on something and the pile of mail that needed sorted kept catching your eye, you know what I’m talking about!
- It helps you achieve your goals! (Though goal-setting is important…if you need help with that topic, check out “Free Printable Goal-Setting Workbook“.)
- You’ll get more done. Probably because being organized saves time. Once I finally got organized, I got more done in 3 months than I had in the entire previous year. Using the goal planner I mentioned above didn’t hurt, though!
- It reduces stress. Just looking around a cluttered room or facing an overwhelming to-do list causes your stress rate to jump. Getting organized helps fix that.
- Gives you a sense of achievement.
- While they don’t claim that a tidy home leads to fitness, an Indiana University has shown that there is a definite correlation.
Other Ways to Get Organized
There are a ton of ways to get organized. And I probably have a printable to help you.
• Have a meal plan and grocery list. Meal-planning saves time and money. If you’re looking for some planners, check out “Free Printable Meal Planners & Grocery Lists“.
• Organize your finances. Money is the number one stressor in marriages. Start with my “Free Printable Budgeting Binder.”
Below there is at least one image of each calendar so you can get a preview.
• Print options: regular paper works just fine!
• The files are in pdf below. Just hit the “download” button.
• The default size of these is full-page. However, if you want smaller, simply reduce the print size! If you’re not sure on how much to reduce, check out my post “How to Resize Printables to Fit Your Planner.” (Note: the resizing assumes a portrait/vertical view).
Free Printable Black-and-White Vertical Calendar
This is the black and white version. The vertical/portrait version. The file is directly below. Just hit the download button.
This is the black and white version. The horizontal/landscape. The file is directly below. Just hit the download button.
Free Printable Rainbow Vertical Calendar
Rainbow colored- different color for each month. Vertical/portrait version.
Rainbow colored free printable calendars. Horizontal/landscape version. Just click “download” on button below.
Free Printable Holiday Calendar: Vertical
Each month has a different theme. I just included three above so you can see what a few months look like. This is the vertical of the holiday-themed calendars. File is below. Just hit the “download” button.
Holiday-themed calendars: horizontal version. File is below.
Which Do You Like Best?
Which of the versions of free printable calendars did you like best? The plain black and white? Rainbow? Holiday-themed?
And did you prefer the horizontal or vertical?
Could you do me a quick favor? If you enjoyed these calendars, could you share with your friends? The share buttons are on the top.
Onerva Kari says
These calendars are all so cute! Thanks for sharing, babe!
Your calendars are beautiful and so helpful. Thank you so much for offering this as a free resource!
You’re welcome! Glad you found something you like.