I developed this Free Printable Budgeting Binder for a few reasons. The first is because my readers have consistently visited and commented on how helpful the originals were. The second is that I’ve learned a lot and I wanted to share it.
My knowledge of budgeting is two-fold: personal and teaching at a homeless shelter for women. My personal knowledge is the same story almost everyone goes through. In our early 20’s, my husband and I discovered that somehow our paycheck was disappearing. I was watching the bank account like a hawk on payday to see when it hit. After analyzing expenses (and being slightly shocked at where our money was disappearing to), we set a budget. And stuck with it. I can now say worrying about money is very, very rare (and involves whether we want to dip into a large amount of savings!)
I learned a lot more while volunteering at a homeless shelter. It was not only nice to be able to share some of my stories, but I learned about living on a much smaller (sometimes non-existent) income. Luckily, I learned what knowledge applied to both myself and them. And a surprising amount of budgeting knowledge is universal.
FREE Budgeting Binder
Free Printable Budgeting Binder! 15+ pages.
>Expense trackers and tips.
>3 budgeting planner worksheets & tips for saving money.
>Goal-setting worksheets & how to pay off debt.
The free printable budgeting binder includes a lot. It’s more than 15 pages and includes the following:
• Expenses: why you need to track before you make a budget. Two different types of expense trackers- use whichever one works for your needs.
• Expense month-end worksheet. Includes a section on where you can save money for the next month.
• Budgeting instructions. Three different types of budget worksheets included. Whether you’re starting out with a simplified budget all the way up to an extremely detailed budget. Includes sections for improvements you want to make during the next month.
• Practical ways to save money.
• Goal-setting. How to do it and goal-setting worksheet.
• How to pay off debt.
Just one of the THREE budget planners included
Just sign up in the box above or box below to get your FREE PRINTABLE BUDGETING BINDER!
Get Your Free Budgeting Binder
Free Printable Budgeting Binder! 15+ pages with expense trackers, budgeting, goal-setting, practical tips for saving money & more.