Yes, finally. The free printable 2022 bimonthly calendars are here. I realize I’m running amazingly late. As in…it’s already into 2022. I had a baby late last year and my whole world got turned upside down. But in a good way.
These 2022 bimonthly calendars are actually my favorite calendars, though the monthly motivational calendars are always more popular.
If you’re looking for different calendars, I have a couple other options:
• Free Printable 2022 Planner
• 2022 Monthly Motivational Calendars
• 2022 Quarterly Calendars
• Undated monthly calendars/planners
Reasons to Get Organized
If you’re printing out calendars, it’s probably because you’re an organized person. (Or want to be…)
And there are a lot of reasons to be organized. If you’ve read some of my other content, you know I like it when things are backed by science. So here are some reasons to get organized:
- It helps you stay focused. Constant clutter introduces stimulus that distract you continually.
- It helps you achieve your goals! (Though goal-setting is important…if you need help with that topic, check out “Free Printable Goal-Setting Workbook“.)
- You’ll get more done. Probably because being organized saves time. Once I finally got organized, I got more done in 3 months than I had in the entire previous year.
- It reduces stress. Just looking around a cluttered room or facing an overwhelming to-do list causes your stress rate to jump. Getting organized helps fix that.
- Gives you a sense of achievement. I don’t know why this is. Maybe it’s because you’ve saved time and aren’t running around looking- for the fifth time that day- the checkbook. Maybe it’s because you’re actively working towards achieving your goals. Another reason I can think of? No more missing important appointments!
- While they don’t claim that a tidy home leads to fitness, an Indiana University has shown that there is a definite correlation. (Though we all know that correlation does not equal causation).
Other Ways to Get Organized
There are a ton of ways to get organized. And I probably have a printable to help you.
• Have a planner! My Free Printable 2022 Planner is a great place to start.
• Have a meal plan and grocery list. Meal-planning saves time and money. If you’re looking for some planners, check out “Free Printable Meal Planners & Grocery Lists“.
• Organize your finances. Money is the number one stressor in marriages. Start with my “Free Printable Budgeting Binder.”
Instructions for Calendars
Below there is an image of each month. Just so you can get a preview before you download.
• Print options: regular paper works just fine!
• The files are in pdf below. There is one file for the holiday-themed and another for the floral-themed. (You can find them below the images for each calendar).
• You can also save the image and print directly if you wish.
• The default size of these is full-page. However, if you want smaller, simply reduce the print size! If you’re not sure on how much to reduce, check out my post “How to Resize Printables to Fit Your Planner.”
2022 bimonthly calendars: Holiday Theme
DOWNLOAD JUST BELOW. The file below contains all 12 months of the holiday-themed calendars.
Floral THEMEd Calendars
DOWNLOAD JUST BELOW. The file below contains all 12 months of the floral-themed calendars.
I also have a quick favor to ask.
Which of the 2022 bimonthly calendars do you like better? The holiday-themed or the floral-themed?
And is there a different theme you might like to see next year? Or different flowers? I’ve been using the same blue flowers for three years running and am wondering if people are getting tired of them.