Free Printable Fitness Trackers. 3 different monthly designs- for cardio and strength. Track and reach your fitness goals.
Tracking is one of the top secrets to be healthy. Tracking food helps you lose weight…even when you’re not trying to restrict calories. And tracking exercise helps you keep up the momentum. And even push further.
If I’ve had one request for free printables above all others, it’s for free printable fitness trackers. I finally got around to meeting this request. Thanks to the readers who have requested it, and I hope you enjoy!
Below, there are 3 different designs below. Two are fairly open to whatever use you want; the third one has spots for both strength and cardio.
If you’re looking for more free printables related to health and fitness, please check out my “Food Tracking, Motivation, & Fitness Printables” page!
~~~~~This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.~~~~~
WEight Loss Tips
While not everyone working out is looking to lose weight, a good many are. The statistics for America show why. Nearly 40% of Americans are obese. Over 70% are overweight (includes obese individuals).
No, that wasn’t a typo. Over 70%. That’s almost 3 in every 4. (Yep, I’m currently one of them..but I’ve lost 35 pounds so far and am going to be “normal” soon! Yay!).
There are a lot of weight loss tips out there. I suggest following the ones that have been tested and scientifically proven.
- Track your diet and exercise. Not only are there fitness trackers below, I also have some more at “Free Printable Workout Logs.” For tracking food, check out my post “Free Printable Food Journals.”
- If you’re tracking weight loss, I have “Free Printable Weight Loss Trackers.” I believe there are 5, maybe 6, different trackers in that post.
- Drink water before meals. And throughout the day. I use a habit tracker app.
- While eating, don’t allow distractions. If you eat mindfully, you’ll not only enjoy your food more, but you’re more likely to notice when you’re full.
- Eat slowly. It takes awhile for your body to register the change in hunger status.
- If eating a salad, DON’T cut out all the fat. (Blushing as I think of the zero calorie horrible dressing I ate for years). If you add protein and a little fat, you’ll actually feel fuller longer.
- Try intermittent fasting.
- Move around more. Even if you can’t exercise (but you should try), more movement throughout the day will help some.
- Plan breakfast ahead of time. It’s the most important meal of the day and proven to help with weight loss. Know exactly what you’re going to eat in the morning before you even go to bed the night before. (Bonus: eat plenty of protein for breakfast.)
- Rely on frozen vegetables. Just as nutritious, you’re much more likely to make them as a side dish with dinner if you can just pop them in the microwave. Instead of cleaning, peeling, cutting, cooking, etc.
- Keep a tray of fruit and vegetables already prepped at eye level in the fridge. Invest 30 minutes to prepping all the stuff at once. And have snacks for days where they’re easy to grab.
Do you have any great weight loss tips that have worked for you personally? If so, comment below! I would love to hear them.
Instructions on using Printables
• Print options: regular paper works just fine. If you’re planning on using it for multiple weeks, though, you can try a heavier card stock.
• All of the files are in pdf below. Just hit the “download” button.
• The default size of these is full-page. However, if you want smaller, simply reduce the print size! If you’re not sure on how much to reduce, check out my post “How to Resize Printables to Fit Your Planner.”
Free Printable Fitness Trackers
This is probably my favorite of the batch as it allows for detailed tracking for both strength and cardio.
I used to do “legs & abs,” “triceps & chest,” “biceps & back.” I have to admit that I haven’t done strength training in awhile though. Hmmm…I think I need to hit the download button and get started!
Which do you like?
Do you want to do me a quick favor? Comment below and let me know which one you liked best!
Also, please feel free to share with your friends. Share buttons are on the top of the post.