Free weight loss tracker printables. Multiple designs: generic, weekly, monthly, 8-week, 12-week, and yearly designs. Stay motivated by tracking progress.
Once, when I bent over once in 7th grade, my great-uncle made a “rrrriiiippppp” noise behind me. As if my behind were so massive it was going to rip out my jean skirt. I blushed bright red. I couldn’t look my uncle or my grandfather (to whom he made the comment) in the face for the rest of the day.
Then in 8th grade, on a field trip when I grabbed a third slice of pizza, I overheard one guy say to another “no wonder she’s so fat”. Boom! My life-long obsession with my weight had begun.
I’ve ranged from a little too-skinny to much too fat (a 100-pound range) and back TWICE in my life.
Even if you’re not someone who yo-yo’s, you’re probably concerned about your weight.
39.8% of adults aged 20 and over were obese and that another 31.8% were overweight (as of 2015-2016), according to CDC. I couldn’t find more recent figures.
That means- all together- 71.6% of the U.S. population is overweight or obese. And it only increases each year.
While tracking your food and exercising are the most vital parts of weight loss, keeping an eye on your weight (and measurements) is also important.
With that in mind (and due to a reader request), I have made multiple free weight loss tracker printables.
~~~~~This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.~~~~~
There are a lot of weight loss tips out there. And a lot of diets that suggest special things. If you’ve tried to lose weight, I’m sure you’ve been pitched plenty of them.
How do you know which weight loss tips will work?
How about following the ones ACTUALLY PROVEN BY SCIENCE.
- Track your diet and exercise. I have free exercise printables at “Free Printable Fitness Trackers” and “Free Printable Workout Logs.” For tracking food, check out my post “Free Printable Food Journals.”
- Drink water before meals.
- While eating, don’t allow distractions. If you eat mindfully, you’ll not only enjoy your food more, but you’re more likely to notice when you’re full.
- Eat slowly. It takes awhile for your body to register the change in hunger status.
- If eating a salad, DON’T cut out all the fat. (Blushing as I think of the zero calorie horrible dressing I ate for years). If you add protein and a little fat, you’ll actually feel fuller longer.
- Try intermittent fasting.
- Move around more. Even if you can’t exercise (but you should try), more movement throughout the day will help some.
- Rely on frozen vegetables. Just as nutritious, you’re much more likely to make them as a side dish with dinner if you can just pop them in the microwave. Instead of cleaning, peeling, cutting, cooking, etc.
- Keep a tray of fruit and vegetables already prepped at eye level in the fridge. Invest 30 minutes to prepping all the stuff at once. And have snacks for days where they’re easy to grab.
- Plan breakfast ahead of time. It’s the most important meal of the day and proven to help with weight loss. Know exactly what you’re going to eat in the morning before you even go to bed the night before. (Bonus: eat plenty of protein for breakfast.)
From personal experience, the planning breakfast ahead of time tip is fabulous.
I eat a frozen smoothie. One of those little cups of Chobani lemon yogurt, a cup of frozen fruit, and 1/2 cup of water. Blended in my Magic Bullet. It’s very quick and easy. And it tastes delicious.
Instructions for Printables
• Print options: regular paper works just fine.
• All of the files are in pdf below. Just hit the “download” button.
• The default size of these is full-page. However, if you want smaller, simply reduce the print size! If you’re not sure on how much to reduce, check out my post “How to Resize Printables to Fit Your Planner.”
Generic Weight Loss Tracker Printable
This weight loss tracker can be used on any dates or frequency you wish.
Weekly Weight Loss Tracker
The weekly weight loss tracker printable has space for tracking measurements, weight lost, inches lost, non-scale victories, as well as tracking various habits that can help you lose weight.
Monthly Weight Loss Tracker
This printable is designed to be used for a single month. It has space for weight, gain/loss, as well as a section for notes.
8-Week Weight Loss Tracker
This tracker is designed for an 8-week period. It allows you to track weight, gain/loss, calories per day, as well as measurements (once weekly).
12-Week Weight Loss Tracker
The 12-week weight loss tracker has room for weight, gain/loss, measurements, and a couple of blank columns for whatever you want. There is also a notes section.
Yearly Weight Loss Tracker
This weight loss tracker is designed for an entire year.
Which Was Your Favorite?
Wow! That’s a lot of options. I hope you find one that you like.
Can you do me a quick favor? Can you comment below telling me with free printable weight loss tracker printables were your favorite? And- of course- feel free to share this with a friend. The share buttons are on the top of the page. I really appreciate it.
Heather Knisley says
It was hard to decide! But I decided to try the 8 week tracker. Thanks so much for designing these!
You’re welcome! They were a reader request, not anything I would have thought of on my own. Wishing you the best of luck on your journey.
Thank you for all of your time and passion you put into your site.
You’re welcome. I love reading comments like this. You just made my day. Hope you enjoy the free printable weight loss trackers.
Jennifer Nowoselsky says
I went with the generic tracker and the 8 week tracker. I’ve been looking for something like the generic tracker so I was happy to see yours! It’s exactly what I was looking for. I think with so many options there’s something for everyone. Thank you for designing these!
You’re welcome! I wanted to provide options for people looking at different time spans. I’m glad you found something you like.
Thank you so much for giving aids to those of us who need a little extra help. You are a blessing
Glad you liked this. Thanks for taking the time to comment!
Thank you for creating these!
I like the first one the best – the Generic Weight Loss Tracker. I’ve also gone through this before (gaining and losing the weight) and I know that having something like this tracker should be helpful for me. It’s straightforward and simple, and the rainbow colors add a little fun!
If there are too many things for me to fill out, I might not use it! LOL I have to try to make things as simple as possible to stay motivated!
You’re welcome! Good luck on your journey.
Was looking for one that graphs. Did I miss it? All I see is ones where you write the date and weight, like you would on notebook paper.
Um, no, sorry, you’re not missing it. I never offered one.
I printed out the generic weight loss tracker. Thank you I will be back for more 🤩
Glad you found one you liked! And thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment.
Hello! Thank you! I am just getting started (AGAIN!) on a long weight-loss, get-healthy journey. I’ve decided that one way I’m doing things differently this time is to be accountable to my family. After all, they are my WHY! I loved the “weekly” tracker as it allowed recording of more than just weight. I have a goal to get regular workouts in, and NOT be totally focused on the number on the scale. That tracker will be a constant reminder of ALL of my goals to health! I have more to lose, but my goal is to be DOWN 50 pounds by my 50th Birthday. (Oct 21) Thanks for your help! -Monica
I’m so glad you like the tracker! I’m currently losing weight too (I’m 3 months postpartum) and completely understand what you mean about your family being the reason. My new little boy is the main reason I want to be fit so I can run around with him in a year or so! I hope the printable is helpful. And good luck on your journey.
You have done a beautiful job with these Trackers!! A hint of pretty colors….. not to noisy…. just enough topics to track…. very well done… thank you for your time and effort and for making them for free printing…. I’ll definitely recommend them to others!!!
You’re welcome. Glad you liked them. And thanks for sharing the site with others.