Yay! The free printable 2021 bimonthly calendars are here. If last year’s traffic was any indication, these are popular calendars.
I am running behind this year. I normally release calendars in August. This year, it was October. What can I say? It’s 2020. I’m not even going to start listing the craziness of this yer. I’m sure you’ve had your own share of it.
If you’re looking for different calendars, I have plenty:
• Free Printable 2021 Planner
• 2021 Monthly Motivational Calendars (Sunday-start)
• 2021 Monthly Motivational Calendars (Monday-start)
• 2021 Quarterly Calendars
Below there is an image of each month. Just so you can get a preview before you download.
• Print options: regular paper works just fine!
• The files are in pdf below. There is one file for the holiday-themed and another for the floral-themed. (You can find them below the images for each calendar).
• You can also save the image and print directly if you wish.
• The default size of these is full-page. However, if you want smaller, simply reduce the print size! If you’re not sure on how much to reduce, check out my post “How to Resize Printables to Fit Your Planner.”
2021 bimonthly calendars: Holiday Theme
DOWNLOAD JUST BELOW. The file below contains all 12 months of the holiday-themed calendars.
Floral THEMEd Calendars
DOWNLOAD JUST BELOW. The file below contains all 12 months of the floral-themed calendars.
I also have a quick favor to ask.
Which of the 2021 bimonthly calendars do you like better? The holiday-themed or the floral-themed?
And is there a different theme you might like to see next year? Or different flowers? I’ve been using the same blue flowers for three years running and am wondering if people are getting tired of them.