I don’t think I’ve ever been so happy to post calendars before. 2020 has been crazy and I’m hoping for a better 2021. The free printable 2021 Monday start monthly motivational calendars are below.
Each month has a unique design based on the month. Sorry, but I’m in the U.S. so the holidays often US holiday based.
There is also a motivational quote on the top of each month. And a small space to set a monthly goal.
I love the monthly motivational calendars. And they’re almost always (over the last three years I’ve done them) the most popular post on my website for the entire year.
If you’re looking for different calendars, I have plenty:
• Free Printable 2021 Planner
• 2021 Monthly Motivational Calendars (Sunday-start)
• 2021 Bimonthly Calendars
• 2021 Quarterly Calendars
Reasons to get organized
If you’re printing out calendars, it’s probably because you’re an organized person. Or want to be.
And there are fabulous reasons to be organized. If you’ve read some of my other content, you know I like it when things are backed by science. So here are some reasons to get organized:
- It helps you stay focused. Constant clutter introduces stimulus that distract you continually.
- It helps you achieve your goals! (Though goal-setting is important…if you need help with that topic, check out “Free Printable Goal-Setting Workbook“.)
- You’ll get more done. Probably because being organized saves time. Once I finally got organized, I got more done in 3 months than I had in the entire previous year.
- It reduces stress. Just looking around a cluttered room or facing an overwhelming to-do list causes your stress rate to jump. Getting organized helps fix that.
- Gives you a sense of achievement. I don’t know why this is. Maybe it’s because you’ve saved time and aren’t running around looking- for the fifth time that day- the checkbook. Maybe it’s because you’re actively working towards achieving your goals. Another reason I can think of? No more missing important appointments!
- While they don’t claim that a tidy home leads to fitness, an Indiana University has shown that there is a definite correlation. (Though we all know that correlation does not equal causation).
Other Ways to Get Organized
There are a ton of ways to get organized. And I probably have a printable to help you.
-Have a planner! My Free Printable 2021 Planner is a great place to start.
• Have a meal plan and grocery list. Meal-planning saves time and money. If you’re looking for some planners, check out “Free Printable Meal Planners & Grocery Lists“.
• Organize your finances. Money is the number one stressor in marriages. Start with my “Free Printable Budgeting Binder.”
Instructions for calendars:
Below there is an image of each month of the 2021 Monday start monthly motivational calendars. Just so you can get a preview before you download.
• Print options: regular paper works just fine!
• The file is in pdf below.
• The default size of these is full-page. However, if you want smaller, simply reduce the print size! If you’re not sure on how much to reduce, check out my post “How to Resize Printables to Fit Your Planner.”
2021 Monday Start MONTHLY MOTIVATIONAL CALENDARS
FULL CALENDAR DOWNLOAD
^^^Click download button above to get calendar. It contains all 12 months in one file.
Feel free to comment below with what your favorite month is of the 2021 Monday start monthly motivational calendars? Or one that you really don’t like? I always check each year to see if there are improvements I can make.
Can you do me a quick favor? Can you share this with your friends? Share buttons are all across the top!
I updated the May, June, and November this year. I really like the improvement to the November one!
My personal favorite is the October one. I have had a couple of readers over the year say that it was creepy. I guess they’re right. But I still like it.