Free Printable Weekly Planners: Multiple Designs. Get organized and get more done with these blank weekly calendars.
Life is busy. Chaotic. And there’s always something new to remember.
So a planner is a necessity for me. And probably for you. I first designed these years ago when I was working, volunteering, and going to school. And couldn’t find a planner that could keep up with me. I got frustrated one day. And just designed my own.
On a lark, I shared it on this website. And it became popular. So I created some more.
That was five years ago. And the designs weren’t the best. But people still visit them…so I left them at the very bottom.
The newer designs are below this. There are a total of 10 designs. Some horizontal/landscape, others vertical/portrait.
~~~~~This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.~~~~~
REasons to Get Organized
If you’re printing out calendars, it’s probably because you’re an organized person. Or want to be. I have a passion for organization. I know, it sounds weird. But it fulfills me.
And there are fabulous reasons to be organized (even if it doesn’t make you happy like me!). If you’ve read some of my other content, you know I like it when things are backed by science. So here are some reasons to get organized:
- It helps you achieve your goals! (Though goal-setting is important…if you need help with that topic, check out “Free Printable Goal-Setting Workbook“.)
- It helps you stay focused. Constant clutter introduces stimulus that distract you continually.
- You’ll get more done. Probably because being organized saves time. Once I finally got organized, I got more done in 3 months than I had in the entire previous year.
- It reduces stress. Just looking around a cluttered room or facing an overwhelming to-do list causes your stress rate to jump. Getting organized helps fix that.
- Gives you a sense of achievement. I don’t know why this is. Maybe it’s because you’ve saved time and aren’t running around looking- for the fifth time that day- the checkbook. Maybe it’s because you’re actively working towards achieving your goals. Another reason I can think of? No more missing important appointments!
- While they don’t claim that a tidy home leads to fitness, an Indiana University has shown that there is a definite correlation. (Though we all know that correlation does not equal causation).
Other Ways to Get Organized
There are a ton of ways to get organized. And I probably have a printable to help you.
• Have a planner! My Free Printable 2021 Planner is a great place to start.
Have a meal plan and grocery list. Meal-planning saves time and money. If you’re looking for some planners, check out “Free Printable Meal Planners & Grocery Lists“.
• Organize your finances. Money is the number one stressor in marriages. Start with my “Free Printable Budgeting Binder.”
I designed multiple free printable weekly planners in case you like one more than the other. (Plus, for some reason, everyone seems to love printables. Seriously….I’m still shocked by their popularity.)
There are both landscape (horizontal) and portrait (vertical) versions below. There is also a black and white version for those who want to save on colored ink.
• Print options: regular paper works just fine.
• All of the files are in pdf below. Just hit the “download” button next to each planner.
• The default size of these is full-page. However, if you want smaller, simply reduce the print size! If you’re not sure on how much to reduce, check out my post “How to Resize Printables to Fit Your Planner.”
Free printable weekly planners: New Designs
Here is one that is close to the one above. But it’s colorful if you like that. It also has an extra column if you have multiple to-do categories. There is room on the top for a “quote of the week” and well as the goal you want to focus on this week.
The black and white works for people who want to save on ink. The columns works great. The first is for actual appt. times. The second column I list blog to-do’s, such as blog hops, etc. The third column is normal life to-do’s, such as cat flea medicine and taking out the trash.
Which Did YOu Like Best?
I hope you enjoy these free printable weekly planners! If you would like to see a different design, please comment below. I’ve been thinking about doing some more…but don’t want to overwhelm people with too many choices.
Could you do me a quick favor? Share this on social media if you liked it. The share buttons are all across the top.