I’ve learned one thing from all my traveling…always try the local food. Okay, that has nothing to do with this post. But another important thing I’ve learned is that it’s better to have a master packing list you re-use than trying to remember each trip what to bring. I have my own master packing list and have used it over and over again. But I got a reader request pointing out that I don’t have any lists for kids! I started to put a list together and then realized each age group has very different needs. Hence this free printable travel packing list for toddlers!
If you’re looking to pack for others in the family, check out these other amazing travel packing lists:
• Free Printable Vacation Clothing Planner & Travel Packing List
• Free Printable Travel Packing List for Babies
• Free Printable Travel Packing List for School Age Children
• Print options: regular paper works just fine.
• All of the files are in pdf below. Or click on the image. It will open in a new window and you can either print directly or save to computer. The pdf will be of higher quality if that is a concern.
• The default size of these is full-page. However, if you want smaller, simply reduce the print size!
If you’re looking on how to resize printables, check out my post: “How to Resize Printables to Fit Your Planner.“
~~~~~This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.~~~~~