Having a master travel packing list saves so much time! I use mine every time we travel. But I had some reader requests for a travel packing list for kids! I ended up developing three of them. The one below is the free printable travel packing list for babies.
On a side note, this is the longest of the bunch! I had no idea babies had so many things they needed. haha. As the kids got older, the lists got progressively shorter.
If you’re looking to pack for others in the family, check out these other amazing travel packing lists:
• Free Printable Vacation Clothing Planner & Travel Packing List
• Free Printable Travel Packing List for Toddlers
• Free Printable Travel Packing List for School-Age Children
• Print options: regular paper works just fine.
• All of the files are in pdf below. Or click on the image. It will open in a new window and you can either print directly or save to computer. The pdf will be of higher quality if that is a concern.
• The default size of these is full-page. However, if you want smaller, simply reduce the print size!
If you’re looking on how to resize printables, check out my post: “How to Resize Printables to Fit Your Planner.“
~~~~~This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.~~~~~