I’ve learned a few things from frequent travel. One is to always try out the local food. Another is that having a master travel packing list saves so much time. And a lot of frustration from forgetting things. Since children of different age groups have different needs, I actually ended up making three different lists. Below is a free printable travel packing list for school age children.
If you’re looking to pack for others in the family, check out these other amazing travel packing lists:
• Free Printable Vacation Clothing Planner & Travel Packing List
• Free Printable Travel Packing List for Babies
• Free Printable Travel Packing List for Toddlers
• Print options: regular paper works just fine.
• All of the files are in pdf below. Or click on the image. It will open in a new window and you can either print directly or save to computer. The pdf will be of higher quality if that is a concern.
• The default size of these is full-page. However, if you want smaller, simply reduce the print size!
If you’re looking on how to resize printables, check out my post: “How to Resize Printables to Fit Your Planner.“
~~~~~This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.~~~~~