I can’t believe it. I’m sitting here in semi-shock. It’s almost 2020. It seems like yesterday I was in bootcamp at the tender age of 17. Now I’m pushing 37. Well, I love my job. And part of that is making free printables for you! Below are the 2020 quarterly calendars.
There are three designs for you. One is a bright and floral design. Another is a more elegant rose and gray. And my absolute favorite- the holiday themed ones! These are the ones I use in my planner.
• Print options: regular paper works just fine!
• All of the files are in pdf below. Just click on the black “download” button.
• The default size of these is full-page. However, if you want smaller, simply reduce the print size! If you’re not sure on how much to reduce, check out my post “How to Resize Printables to Fit Your Planner.”
If you’re looking for more calendars, please check out the page dedicated to Calendars. Or:
• 2020 Monthly Motivational Calendars
• 2020 Monthly Motivational Calendars: Monday Start
• 2020 Bimonthly Calendars: 2 Designs
• 2020 Planner
~~~~~This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.~~~~~
If you’re anything like me, you LOVE your planner. You use it all the time to keep organized. If you lost your planner, you wouldn’t even know where to start re-organizing. I use a 3-ring binder for my planner since it not only includes my life stuff, but a bunch of my blogging business stuff.
But most people have a more traditional planner. Planners to check out:
• Erin Condren. She has hundreds of different planners and they’re all fabulous. The Life Planner is the most popular (and got rave reviews by Good Housekeeping).
• Best Self. I actually had one of these and incorporated part of their system into my own printables that I make for goal-setting. This is a fabulous planner that helps keep you focused and on track. It also helps you set goals and take steps to achieve them.
• Bloom Daily Planners– these are very cute and popular. I like this planner because it has monthly tabs so it’s easy to flip to the area you want.
What is a planner without some fabulous accessories? Most often used accesories:
• Pretty flags (I use this to tag important pages so I’m not shuffling through a hundred pages finding the one that I want).
• Stickers (instead of having to write “recycle” or “pay bills” every week/month on the planner, why not get stickers? Plus they’re cute. Yes, I get satisfaction out of making my planner pretty.
• If you want more options, you have to check out Etsy planner stickers. There are THOUSANDS of options.
2020 Quarterly Calendars: Bright Floral
2020 Quarterly Calendars: Gray & Rose
2020 Quarterly Calendars: Holiday
I hope you enjoy these free printable 2020 quarterly calendars.
Wishing you the happiest 2020!
Comment below with what is your favorite design. I’m thinking about cutting down to just 2 designs for 2021…but I’m not sure which one to cut.