Can you believe it’s time for 2020 calendars already?! I can’t. Due to reader request, I have these free printable 2020 bimonthly calendars out a little earlier than last year. There are two designs below for you: a holiday theme and a floral theme.
These are the EXACT calendars I use in my own planner, so I hope you enjoy them. I use the 2020 bimonthly calendars with the holiday theme in my planner. I especially love October’s design. Which month do you like best from the holiday theme below?
• Print options: regular paper works just fine!
• All of the files are in pdf below. Click on the black “download” button.
• The default size of these is full-page. However, if you want smaller, simply reduce the print size! If you’re not sure on how much to reduce, check out my post “How to Resize Printables to Fit Your Planner.”
If you’re interested in other calendars, I also have:
• 2020 Quarterly Calendars: 3 Designs
• 2020 Monthly Motivational Calendars
• 2020 Monthly Motivational Calendars (Monday Start)
• Free Printable 2020 Planner
~~~~~This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.~~~~~
If you’re anything like me, you LOVE your planner. You use it all the time to keep organized. If you lost your planner, you wouldn’t even know where to start re-organizing. I use a 3-ring binder for my planner since it not only includes my life stuff, but a bunch of my blogging business stuff.
But most people have a more traditional planner. Planners to check out:
• Erin Condren. She has hundreds of different planners and they’re all fabulous. The Life Planner is the most popular (and got rave reviews by Good Housekeeping).
• Best Self. I actually had one of these and incorporated part of their system into my own printables that I make for goal-setting. This is a fabulous planner that helps keep you focused and on track. It also helps you set goals and take steps to achieve them.
• Bloom Daily Planners– these are very cute and popular. I like this planner because it has monthly tabs so it’s easy to flip to the area you want.
What is a planner without some fabulous accessories? Most often used accesories:
• Pretty flags (I use this to tag important pages so I’m not shuffling through a hundred pages finding the one that I want).
• Stickers (instead of having to write “recycle” or “pay bills” every week/month on the planner, why not get stickers? Plus they’re cute. Yes, I get satisfaction out of making my planner pretty.
• If you want more options, you have to check out Etsy planner stickers. There are THOUSANDS of options.
2020 bimonthly Calendars: holiday
2020 Bimonthly Calendars: Floral
I hope you found a 2020 bimonthly calendar that works for you!
Can you take a moment and do me a favor? Comment below and let me know which you prefer: the holiday theme or the floral theme?