Can you believe we’re dealing with 2020 already? I can’t believe it. I think time really does go faster the older you get. It feels like it was just New Year’s 2019. Below, I have free printable 2020 monthly motivational calendars. There is a different motivational quote for each month. There is also a place to write down a goal for the month. The holidays are also marked. I hope you enjoy them!
• Print options: regular paper works just fine!
• All of the files are in pdf below.
• The default size of these is full-page. However, if you want smaller, simply reduce the print size! If you’re not sure on how much to reduce, check out my post “How to Resize Printables to Fit Your Planner.”
If you’re looking for other calendars, you might be interested in the following:
• Free Printable 2020 Quarterly Calendars: 3 Designs
• Free Printable 2020 Bimonthly Calendars: 2 Designs
• Free Printable 2020 Monthly Motivational Calendars: Monday Start
• Free Printable 2020 Planner
You might also be interested in these kindness calendars! The New Year brings a fresh start and a chance to examine your environment to see if what surrounds you is positive or negative. While there is no “right way” to practice resolution-setting, a great way to approach making positive changes is by focusing on giving back and being kinder to others. To provide a kid-friendly activity for the New Year your whole family can benefit from, FTD has created 3 “New Year, New Me” kindness calendars that are versatile for every month of the year. Each calendar offers different objectives and one is geared at showing kindness to family and friends. These simple reminders will inspire both you and your family to be kindness conscious wherever your life takes you!
NOTE: Please note that the file names below say 2019. I forgot to change the file names when I duplicated them from last year to edit them. I promise when you click you’ll get the 2020 version.
~~~~~This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.~~~~~
If you’re anything like me, you LOVE your planner. You use it all the time to keep organized. If you lost your planner, you wouldn’t even know where to start re-organizing. I use a 3-ring binder for my planner since it not only includes my life stuff, but a bunch of my blogging business stuff.
But most people have a more traditional planner. Planners to check out:
• Erin Condren. She has hundreds of different planners and they’re all fabulous. The Life Planner is the most popular (and got rave reviews by Good Housekeeping).
• Best Self. I actually had one of these and incorporated part of their system into my own printables that I make for goal-setting. This is a fabulous planner that helps keep you focused and on track. It also helps you set goals and take steps to achieve them.
• Bloom Daily Planners– these are very cute and popular. I like this planner because it has monthly tabs so it’s easy to flip to the area you want.
What is a planner without some fabulous accessories? Most often used accesories:
• Pretty flags (I use this to tag important pages so I’m not shuffling through a hundred pages finding the one that I want).
• Stickers (instead of having to write “recycle” or “pay bills” every week/month on the planner, why not get stickers? Plus they’re cute. Yes, I get satisfaction out of making my planner pretty.
• If you want more options, you have to check out Etsy planner stickers. There are THOUSANDS of options.
Free Printable 2020 Monthly Motivational Calendars
I hope you enjoyed the 2020 monthly motivational calendars.
Can you do me a favor? Can you comment below with what your favorite month is? I love the October one! Or, on the converse, which is your least favorite? If I get a lot of feedback about a certain month, I can change the design for next year. Thanks in advance.
i love all of them
These are brilliant! It’s tough to choose a favorite but I really like June and July. Thank you so much!
Crystal Young says
I don’t like April and I really like May. Thanks for creating these.
Thanks for your feedback! I’ll take it into account when creating next year’s calendars.
Thanks so much! Your printable calendar was so easy to download and print, thanks for linking the months the way you did! I use this at work to keep track of billing periods and to give myself a little motivational boost when I look at it. 😉 March, April, May and December are my favorites as far as design.
You’re welcome. I debated this year between making one file and doing each month separately. Honestly, next year I’ll probably do the whole calendar in one page. Thanks for sharing your favorites!
Jennifer Houts says
Would it be possible to get July 2020 with Sunday start date? The one here starts on Monday. It looks correct on the thumb nail but when I launch either with the link or download it comes up with Monday start.
Got it fixed! I must have attached the wrong file (but the name is right), so I’m a bit confused. But I re-uploaded the file. Saved the post. And downloaded it. It now shows a Sunday start.
Thanks for letting me know about this!
Thank you so much!
That is just to hard! I truly love them all. But to do as I’m told 😉 I will say, my favorite thing is that you’ve taken the time to coordinate each month with colors/theme – with what’s happening that month. Love that. My least favorite thing….. the pumpkins in October look mean and creepy to me :O
Haha! Had to laugh at two things. “but to do as I’m told”. That’s great! I appreciate you taking the time to comment. The second funny thing is that the Halloween one is my favorite!
Dana Carman says
How can you get the actual calendar on hard copy, instead of printing it on paper? I really like having these calendars on my wall!
I’m sorry, but I don’t provide physical products (yet). That may be coming, but not for a couple of years. The best I can suggest is printing on card stock or photo paper (the latter gives it a glossier look). You can also get them professionally ring-bound at any office store.
I love April’s Easter eggs! 🙂
Thank you! When I bought that graphic design kit, I thought they were just the cutest.
Thank you so much for designing theses. The monthly picture themes are great. The inspirations…well inspirational. I love the October one. You offered just what I was looking for and needed. Thanks!!
You’re welcome! And the October one is my favorite too. Though I’ve had feedback the pumpkins look a little creepy! haha.
Riette Laing says
Beautiful, thank you for sharing. If i have to choose it will be may because it is my birthday month😁😘
yup, october is my favorite. however, i like all of the messages:)
Glad to hear I’m not the only one who likes that one. I had one person say it was creepy!
I love it! Its all beautiful specially the floral designs as well as the motivational quotes. But I love the most is for the month of June & December. Is it possible to have an editable version of this to reprint it for the next year?
No, I don’t provide editable versions. But I do these calendars every year, so just check back August 2021 to get the 2022 calendars.