Can you believe we’re dealing with 2020 already? Normally, my calendars start on Sunday. But I had a request from the Netherlands (wow!) that I provide a Monday start calendars. So here they are! Free printable 2020 Monday start monthly motivational calendars. There is a different motivational quote for each month. There is also a place to write down a goal for the month. The holidays are also marked. I hope you enjoy them!
• Print options: regular paper works just fine!
• All of the files are in pdf below. Just click on the black “download” button.
• The default size of these is full-page. However, if you want smaller, simply reduce the print size! If you’re not sure on how much to reduce, check out my post “How to Resize Printables to Fit Your Planner.”
If you’re looking for other calendars, you might be interested in the following:
• Free Printable 2020 Quarterly Calendars: 3 Designs
• Free Printable 2020 Bimonthly Calendars: 2 Designs
• Free Printable 2020 Monthly Motivational Calendars: Sunday Start
• Free Printable 2020 Planner
~~~~~This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.~~~~~
If you’re anything like me, you LOVE your planner. You use it all the time to keep organized. If you lost your planner, you wouldn’t even know where to start re-organizing. I use a 3-ring binder for my planner since it not only includes my life stuff, but a bunch of my blogging business stuff.
But most people have a more traditional planner. Planners to check out:
• Erin Condren. She has hundreds of different planners and they’re all fabulous. The Life Planner is the most popular (and got rave reviews by Good Housekeeping).
• Best Self. I actually had one of these and incorporated part of their system into my own printables that I make for goal-setting. This is a fabulous planner that helps keep you focused and on track. It also helps you set goals and take steps to achieve them.
• Bloom Daily Planners– these are very cute and popular. I like this planner because it has monthly tabs so it’s easy to flip to the area you want.
What is a planner without some fabulous accessories? Most often used accesories:
• Pretty flags (I use this to tag important pages so I’m not shuffling through a hundred pages finding the one that I want).
• Stickers (instead of having to write “recycle” or “pay bills” every week/month on the planner, why not get stickers? Plus they’re cute. Yes, I get satisfaction out of making my planner pretty.
• If you want more options, you have to check out Etsy planner stickers. There are THOUSANDS of options.
I hope you enjoyed the 2020 Monday start monthly motivational calendars.
Can you do me a favor? Can you comment below with what your favorite month is? I love the October one! Or, on the converse, which is your least favorite? If I get a lot of feedback about a certain month, I can change the design for next year. Thanks in advance.
Feel free to share these with your friends. Share buttons are at the top of the post!
Jaye McGrane says
Love Monday start calendars! Thanks! I love June it’s my birthday month.
Great! I’m glad to hear that someone appreciated the extra effort of doing two sets of calendars for 2020. Enjoy
My favorite months are March, April, May, September, November, and December. My least favorite is October.
Love that the week starts with Monday…Thank You for having that option. I can’t really pick one that is my fav because they are so beautiful and look amazing in my office.
The Monday-start was actually a reader request. I only do it for this one calendar because I don’t have time to do all the variations for the quarterly, bimonthly, planners, etc.
But glad to hear that someone appreciates it!
Greetings from Poland and thanks a lot for the printable version of Monday start Calendar! Looks fabulous 🙂 All the best in 2020!
You’re the third person from Europe who has thanked me! You should thank the person in the Netherlands who contacted me last year and requested Monday-start. But I’m glad you’re enjoying them. Have a fabulous 2020!
I’m so glad that I ran across your site while browsing the web for journal pages. The monthly pages are just what I had been looking for to keep my daily appointments. I love each of them because of how colorful they are and the monthly themes oriented.
Thank you for creating and sharing them!!
Thank you! I love that you appreciate the monthly themes. I hope that most people like them (I’ve gotten complaints from people not from the Euro-centric/Christian point of view that they don’t like my calendars).
But thank you for taking the time to comment. And I will continue to make these calendars each year.
Thank you so much for these calendars! I am a teacher and these are perfect for my desk…and the quotes are a great “lift me up”
I’m so glad you enjoy them! These are consistently my most popular post.
LORI A HORNE says
Great calendars!! Love the colors. Thank you for taking the time to make these.
When will you have your 2021 calendars available?
Calendars come out in August each year for the next year.
When will your 2021 be available for print? I’m creating agendas for our private Christian School students and these are beautiful!
I love them all, so hard to choose a favourite one.
So glad I stumbled across these 💕
Glad you liked them. The 2021 calendars start coming out next week!