Can you believe we’re dealing with 2020 already? Normally, my calendars start on Sunday. But I had a request from the Netherlands (wow!) that I provide a Monday start calendars. So here they are! Free printable 2020 Monday start monthly motivational calendars. There is a different motivational quote for each month. There is also a place to write down a goal for the month. The holidays are also marked. I hope you enjoy them!
• Print options: regular paper works just fine!
• All of the files are in pdf below. Just click on the black “download” button.
• The default size of these is full-page. However, if you want smaller, simply reduce the print size! If you’re not sure on how much to reduce, check out my post “How to Resize Printables to Fit Your Planner.”
If you’re looking for other calendars, you might be interested in the following:
• Free Printable 2020 Quarterly Calendars: 3 Designs
• Free Printable 2020 Bimonthly Calendars: 2 Designs
• Free Printable 2020 Monthly Motivational Calendars: Sunday Start
• Free Printable 2020 Planner
~~~~~This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.~~~~~
If you’re anything like me, you LOVE your planner. You use it all the time to keep organized. If you lost your planner, you wouldn’t even know where to start re-organizing. I use a 3-ring binder for my planner since it not only includes my life stuff, but a bunch of my blogging business stuff.
But most people have a more traditional planner. Planners to check out:
• Erin Condren. She has hundreds of different planners and they’re all fabulous. The Life Planner is the most popular (and got rave reviews by Good Housekeeping).
• Best Self. I actually had one of these and incorporated part of their system into my own printables that I make for goal-setting. This is a fabulous planner that helps keep you focused and on track. It also helps you set goals and take steps to achieve them.
• Bloom Daily Planners– these are very cute and popular. I like this planner because it has monthly tabs so it’s easy to flip to the area you want.
What is a planner without some fabulous accessories? Most often used accesories:
• Pretty flags (I use this to tag important pages so I’m not shuffling through a hundred pages finding the one that I want).
• Stickers (instead of having to write “recycle” or “pay bills” every week/month on the planner, why not get stickers? Plus they’re cute. Yes, I get satisfaction out of making my planner pretty.
• If you want more options, you have to check out Etsy planner stickers. There are THOUSANDS of options.
I hope you enjoyed the 2020 Monday start monthly motivational calendars.
Can you do me a favor? Can you comment below with what your favorite month is? I love the October one! Or, on the converse, which is your least favorite? If I get a lot of feedback about a certain month, I can change the design for next year. Thanks in advance.
Feel free to share these with your friends. Share buttons are at the top of the post!