In my current baking adventures, I agreed to contribute food to a party that had a camping theme (long story). There were plenty of s’mores related recipes on Pinterest, but they were all bar and brownies and sticky stuff. Since we were eating buffet style (plus might not have enough seating), I wanted something a little less messy. And more creative. And one finally caught my eye.
However, I know from personal experience that real s’mores taste better with a Reese’s cup added to them. (Try it next time you’re camping…trust me.) Thus, I decided to adjust the original recipe to include that peanut butter deliciousness.
Hence, my delicious Peanut Butter S’mores Bark: milk chocolate, peanut butter chips, white chocolate, graham, marshmallows, and Hershey’s bars. Yum.
Next time, though, I’m going to add some broken up Reese’s cups to the top.
If you’re a fan of Reese’s….check out my “Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Muddy Buddies“.
Peanut Butter S’mores Bark
- Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt milk chocolate (start with 1 min. on 50% power; stir, then 30 sec. increments on 50% power). Stir well and often. Do NOT scorch. Spread over parchment paper. Spread thin…you’re adding two more layers and toppings.
- Melt peanut butter chips. Spread over milk chocolate.
- Melt white chocolate. Spread over peanut butter chocolate.
- Use knife to add some swirls.
- Press graham crackers, marshmallows, Hershey’s, and Reese’s over white chocolate. Press down lightly.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hr. until cool and completely set. Break into pieces and serve.