I have succeeded! Finally. After over half a dozen tries, I got the Scentsy wax stains off the cupboard. As I mentioned earlier, getting the actual wax off was easy. It was removing the stains that presented the problem.
So, how did I finally get it off?!
- Mix baking soda and lemon juice to make a paste. They will foam when you mix them; this is normal. The paste should be at least at thick as toothpaste.
- Spoon the paste over the stained area. Rub with dry towel or toothbrush.
- It will take extensive rubbing…it’s not a wipe on, wipe off thing. It took me about 30 min. to completely get the stain off. But the stain was spread down the side, as you can see, not just one spot.
- Wipe area with clean cloth wet with plain water to clean up area.
- Option: dance in a circle waving arms in a victory dance!
The featured image at the top is how the paste looks before you apply it. Yes, not pretty. But it works!