Kids love treasure hunts. I know I did. And the scavenger hunts for the other holidays seem popular. So I developed a Valentine’s Day Treasure Hunt. It’s an indoor one (the weather in most of the US means indoors! haha). There are 24 mix-and-match clues plus blanks. The first and last clue are on the top of page one.
• Print options: regular paper works, but you can also use card stock if you want them to be a little sturdier.
• All of the files are in pdf below. Or click on the image. It will open in a new window and you can either print directly or save to computer.
• The default size of these is full-page.
Don’t forget to have a treasure at the end for them to find! Here are some ideas you can make at home:
• Valentine’s Day Red Velvet Puppy Chow
• Valentine’s Day Butterfly Treats
• Valentine’s Day Snack Mix