Free Printable Easter Treasure Hunt. 24 mix-and-match clues plus a page of blanks to make up your own! Great fun for the kids.
I love Easter. It’s not just the spirit of Resurrection and joy that I feel. Those feelings are the most important. But I also love the secular side of the holiday. Bunnies and Easter baskets and eggs. And treasure!
I remember how exciting it was growing up hunting up Easter eggs. This is a nice twist on the tradition of just finding eggs. Do this in addition to or instead of a traditional Easter egg hunt.
3 ways to do the treasure hunt.
- You can either put a little bit of chocolate in each egg (and maybe a small basket at the end).
- Check out the printable gift certificates for kids (egg-changables!) in my other post. Less candy! Put a “gift” in each egg along with the next clue.
- Or you can just put the clue in each egg and have a large Easter basket at the very end. Or favorite dessert (maybe Easter Muddy Buddies?)
The first and last clue are on the top of PAGE 1. Put your first clue of choice along with the “intro”. Since not everyone will have everything in the clues (shed, etc.), the clues are mix-and-match. I also did a page of blanks if you want to make up/add your own. The answers are typed underneath the clues.
• Print options: regular paper works, but I suggest card stock if you want them to be a bit sturdier.
• All of the files are in pdf below. Just click the “download” button.
• The default size of these is full-page. However, if you want smaller, simply reduce the print size!
P.S. You might be interested to know I have a fabulous printable Easter Binder on sale in my shop. It’s over 140 pages of planners, games, decor, and more.
Free Printable Easter Treasure Hunt
Page 1- Has the FIRST and LAST clues for the treasure hunt. Clues for tree, car, flowers, flower pot, rocks, & chair.
Page 3. Clues for: rake, garden hose, bicycle, lawnmower, next to driveway, under a bush, swings, and birdhouse.
Let Me Know What You Think
I really hope you enjoyed the Easter treasure hunt.
Comment below letting me know how the hunt went!