Valentine’s Day! The holiday that quite a few people love to hate. Despite that…it’s a great day to give a gift to someone you love. Have you noticed there aren’t really gift tags in stores for Valentine’s Day, though? Candy, check. Stuffed animals, check. Cards, double check. Gift tags? No.
Since my Christmas Gift Tags were very popular, I decided to make some for Valentine’s Day! Below are 6 different gift tag designs in various sizes.
• Print options: regular paper works, but I suggest card stock or glossy photo paper.
• All of the files are in pdf below. Or click on the image. It will open in a new window and you can either print directly or save to computer.
• The default size of these is full-page. However, if you want smaller tags, simply reduce the print size! These can work great for sending in candy/gifts to school with your kids. Just print a smaller size and tape (or tie) the label around each candy/gift.
I’ve also included some rectangle “blank” decorated tags below. These aren’t specifically designed for using with gifts.
• I use them to label food when entertaining.
• However, you can also fill in the space with kids names and attach to candy/gifts for: party favors -or- sending into school for Valentine’s Day with your kids.
• Or scribble a loving little note and sneak it in your spouse’s or kid’s lunch!
I also have a Valentine’s Binder available in my Shopify store. It’s over 140 pages of activities, organization, decor, and more!
~~~~~This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.~~~~~