Free printable Valentine’s Day Gift Tags: 6 designs, multiple sizes.
Use these cute free tags to decorate any Valentine’s Day gift.
Valentine’s Day! The holiday that quite a few people love to hate. Despite that…it’s a great day to give a gift to someone you love. Have you noticed there aren’t really gift tags in stores for Valentine’s Day, though? Candy, check. Stuffed animals, check. Cards, double check. Gift tags? No.
Since my Christmas Gift Tags were very popular, I decided to make some for Valentine’s Day! Below are 6 different gift “tag-shaped” designs in various sizes. I also have some rectangular tags in 9 different designs.
If you’re getting ready for Valentine’s Day, you have to check out the Valentine’s Day Binder.
It has EVERYTHING you need for a fabulous holiday. It’s 140+ pages and includes:
• 15 different games & activities
• Decor (banners, wall art, food & drink wrappers, cupcake toppers, and more)
• Valentine’s Day cards
• Red velvet recipes
~~~~~This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.~~~~~
Instructions for Printing
• Print options: regular paper works, but I suggest card stock or glossy photo paper. Especially the glossy photo paper.
• All of the files are in pdf below. Just hit the “download” button (or pink word “download,” depending upon browser).
• The default size of these is full-page (for the image). However, if you want smaller tags, simply reduce the print size.
Valentine’s Day Gift Tags
Do you have any ideas?
I hope you liked these free printable Valentine’s Day gift tags. I’m always looking for new ideas for holiday printables. If you have any ideas, let me know. Comment below.
Could you do me a quick favor? If you enjoyed these, could you share them with your friends. Share buttons are at the top.