Organization is the key to success. As they say “A failure to plan is a plan to fail.” Last year, I learned that my dear readers (that’s you!) love free printable calendars! So I decided to do them again this year. Below are free printable 2018 quarterly calendars. There are 2 different designs, so choose whichever works for you. Also note the notes section on the side…this is my favorite part. I’m always scribbling “need to do this month” or planning notes!
If you like these, you might be interested in the following:
• Free Printable 2018 Planner
• Free Printable 2018 Monthly Motivational Calendars
• Free Printable 2018 Bimonthly Calendars
• Print options: regular paper works, especially if you’re putting in your planner!
• All of the files are in pdf below. Or click on the image. It will open in a new window and you can either print directly or save to computer.
• The default size of these is full-page. However, if you want smaller, simply reduce the print size! If you’re looking on how to resize printables, check out my post: “How to Resize Printables to Fit Your Planner.“
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
If you love organizing as much as me, you might be interested in the following:
Binders- I use these binders for everything! My cookbook is in one. My schedule for my blog planner is in another. Check them out here: 2″ Staples Better Binders.
Pens- These are my favorite pens in the world. And last time I looked at Wal-Mart, I couldn’t find them anymore. Luckily, Amazon to the rescue! Zebra ball point pens.
3-hole punch– I’ve had some flimsy ones in the past that were a pain. This one is great. It’s sturdy, slide works perfectly, and you can punch a ton of sheets at the same time. Swingline 40-Sheet 3-Hole Punch.
Paper cutter– I cut a lot of paper. I trim some for the binder, I make favor tags and free gift certificates for the holidays, etc. Swingline Paper Cutter.