Organization is the key to success. As they say “A failure to plan is a plan to fail.” Last year, I learned that my dear readers (that’s you!) love free printable calendars! So I decided to do them again this year. Below are free printable 2018 bimonthly calendars. There are 6 different designs, so choose whatever works for you!
If you like these, you might be interested in the following:
• Free Printable 2018 Planner
• Free Printable 2018 Monthly Motivational Calendars
• Free Printable 2018 Quarterly Calendars
• Print options: regular paper works, especially if you’re putting in your planner!
• All of the files are in pdf below. Or click on the image. It will open in a new window and you can either print directly or save to computer.
• The default size of these is full-page. However, if you want smaller, simply reduce the print size! If you’re looking on how to resize printables, check out my post: “How to Resize Printables to Fit Your Planner.“
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
If you love organizing as much as me, you might be interested in the following:
Binders- I use these binders for everything! My cookbook is in one. My schedule for my blog planner is in another. Check them out here: 2″ Staples Better Binders.
Pens- These are my favorite pens in the world. And last time I looked at Wal-Mart, I couldn’t find them anymore. Luckily, Amazon to the rescue! Zebra ball point pens.
3-hole punch– I’ve had some flimsy ones in the past that were a pain. This one is great. It’s sturdy, slide works perfectly, and you can punch a ton of sheets at the same time. Swingline 40-Sheet 3-Hole Punch.
Paper cutter– I cut a lot of paper. I trim some for the binder, I make favor tags and free gift certificates for the holidays, etc. Swingline Paper Cutter.
Leave a Reply