This Homemade Italian Salad Dressing Mix is very versatile. I use it both to make homemade dressing as well as in “Ridiculously Easy Italian Chicken.” (I named it that because it’s so easy I feel a little guilty making it).
I’m going to be upfront though. This is NOT a copycat version of Good Seasons Italian Salad Dressing Mix. I don’t toss it with just oil and vinegar and put on salads. In the recipe card below, I’ve included the dressing mix to make an Italian Lemon Vinaigrette. I’ve seen quite a few recipes around the internet mixing this with Parmesan and putting it on chicken. I’ll be trying that next!
Italian Salad Dressing Mix
- Mix all spices. Store in air-tight container.
• 1/4 C. extra-virgin olive oil
• 1/4 C. apple cider vinegar
• 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
• 1-2 Tbsp. Splenda (to taste)
• 1 & 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning