It’s one of the holidays with the best overtones: a day of gratitude, a day of being thankful.
In that spirit, I’ve made 2 “I am thankful for…” Thanksgiving printables! One is a coloring worksheet for kids, with an amount of space for them to write what they are thankful for. The other? The goal is to find an answer for each letter in the alphabet. A couple of ideas of how to incorporate this into your Thanksgiving:
- Print out one for each kid. Have them fill in the answers themselves.
- Print out one of the “A-Z” thankful worksheets. Sit down with the kids and go in a circle, each of them listing something, with an adult helping them.
- Print out one of the “A-Z” thankful worksheets. Sit down with all of the guests (before, during, or after dinner) and go in a circle, having everyone list something. (Give a prize to whoever can find something for x and z…just joking!)
- Sit down with your significant other. Spend some quiet time together and the two of you fill it out together.
• Print options: regular paper works just fine. But if you want to keep it for the fridge or (more ambitious project), do this every single year and look back years from now to look at the answers, I suggest card stock.
• All of the files are in pdf below. Or click on the image. It will open in a new window and you can either print directly or save to computer.
• The default size of these is full-page.
Now, a question for my dear readers, what are you grateful for? Please comment below!
If you’re interested in other Thanksgiving Printables, please check out the page dedicated to it.
There are 2 different treasure hunts for Thanksgiving if you’re looking for more kid’s activities: “Thanksgiving Treasure Hunt” (for younger kids) or “Thanksgiving Riddle Treasure Hunt” (for older kids).
This A-Z “thankful for” worksheet is wonderful. It’s not just listing what you’re thankful for…it makes you think a little bit to find all sorts of new things you might not have immediately thought of.
It also works great for a group of people…just go in a circle! Get to know each other and have fun at some of the funny ideas people come up with (especially trying to answer “x” or “z”). haha.