Free Printable Christmas Chalkboard Wall Art: 6 Designs.
Use for wall decor, in planners, or to decorate for the holidays!
‘Tis the season! I love Christmas. The presents, the sweets, and all the wonderful gifts. I also love all the decorating. Free Christmas Chalkboard Printables are a new favorite of mine. I discovered chalkboard printables and have been loving them ever since. There are 6 different designs below, so feel free to mix-and-match or change out your frames every week! I, personally, stick them in the front of my planner binder and switch them out.
If you like this, check out the “Christmas & Peppermint” page for some fabulous Christmas recipes and more free Christmas printables.
If you’re getting ready for Christmas, you have to check out the printable Christmas Binder.
It has EVERYTHING you need for a fabulous holiday. It’s 160+ pages and includes:
• Planner section- calendars, party planner, Christmas planner
• 15+ different games & activities
• Decor (banners, wall art, food & drink wrappers, cupcake toppers, and more)
• Christmas cards, tags, & gift certificates
• Christmas recipes
~This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy. ~
• Print options: regular paper works, but I suggest glossy photo paper. You can also use card stock.
• All of the files are in pdf below. Just hit the “download” button (or pink word “download,” depending upon browser).
• The default size of these is full-page. However, if you want smaller, simply reduce the print size. If you’re not sure on how much to reduce, check out my post “How to Resize Printables to Fit Your Planner.”
Free printable Christmas wall art
Do you have any ideas?
Do you have any ideas for more holiday printables? If so, comment below letting me know. It just might show up next Christmas.
Could you do me a quick favor? If you enjoyed this, could you share it with your friends? Share buttons are at the top.