This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone. #GiftACoke #CollectiveBias
The holidays are busy! Between gift-giving, spending time with family, and baking, things can get a bit hectic. To help with the busy holiday season, this post has two fabulous ideas for you. The first is a delicious drink that everyone will love: Cranberry Vanilla Coke-tail. I’ve also included TWO free Christmas table printables to help with your table-setting. Just print and use. Save time, money, and dress up your table.
The Cranberry Vanilla Coke-tail is also a great drink to serve at parties or even bring to parties. It’s so easy to make and guaranteed to be unique. Shop at Wal-Mart, buy Coca-Cola®, and bring the holiday spirit to life.
For more holiday inspiration, check out #GiftACoke and get inspired! <<<Click there for great holiday ideas.
Wal-Mart is the perfect place to shop. Not only did I get Coca-Cola® and Simply® Cranberry Cocktail (and cranberries) for the delicious Cranberry Vanilla Coke-tail. If you check out the picture above, you can see some of the amazing tableware I got there, just for Christmas! A turkey platter, holiday bowls, and small plates- all decorated for the holidays. They are good quality and beautiful, but were very reasonably priced.
- Print options: regular paper works, but I suggest card stock or glossy photo paper.
- All of the files are in pdf below. Or click on the image. It will open in a new window and you can either print directly or save to computer.
- The default size of these is full-page. However, if you want smaller, simply reduce the print size!
- Print, then carefully cut around border of design.
For Holiday Place Cards:
Add name by writing on them -or- (if you own a Mac) open in preview. Use writing tool to write names on cards.
Fold in half. (They’re specifically designed to be pretty on front and back of card!)
Place in appropriate table placings.
For Christmas Napkin Rings:
Using a small piece of tape, tape the two short ends of the napkin ring together.
Slide around napkin and/or silverware.
Christmas Napkin Rings
Christmas Napkin Rings_pdf <<<Blue with Christmas lights
Christmas Napkin Rings2_pdf <<<Bright, variety
Holiday Place Cards
Christmas Place Cards_pdf <<<Bright, colorful design
Christmas Place Cards2_pdf <<<Blue with cute animals
Cranberry Vanilla Coke-tail
- ice cubes
- 3/4 glass Coca-Cola®
- 1/4 glass Simply® Cranberry Cocktail
- 2-3 drops vanilla extract
Punch Bowl Recipe
- 6 C. Coca-Cola®
- 4 C. Simply® Cranberry Cocktail divided
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-2 C. cranberries optional
- Add ice cubes to glass. Fill a glass 3/4 of the way with Coca-Cola®. Add 2 to 3 drops of imitation vanilla flavoring and top it off with cranberry juice. Give it a good stir, then serve.
Punch Bowl Instructions
- Take 2 cups of Simply® Cranberry Cocktail, pour into empty ice cube trays and freeze.
- Pour Coca-Cola®, remaining Simply® Cranberry Cocktail, and vanilla extract in a large punch bowl. Stir.
- Add frozen Simply® Cranberry Cocktail ice cubes and cranberries for garnish.
Leave a Reply