Who Is Your Reader Avatar?
Why Have a Reader Avatar?
- It makes your blogging more personal. Your writing will sound more personal when you’re talking TO your one, ideal reader rather than AT a general audience. This will also be helpful if you’re writing copy for a product or doing a video. Both will come across as more authentic when you talk to a particular person rather than to a group of people.
- It provides you with content for your website. By analyzing the problems your reader is having, you automatically have content ideas.
- On the converse, it will help you weed out ideas and areas that aren’t working for your blog. Don’t waste your time on stuff your avatar isn’t interested in…even if it seems to be “in your niche.”
- It will provide you with opportunities to monetize your blog. If you dig deep into your avatar, you can see what she is spending money on. Then you can be an affiliate for those products. You’ll also know when something is completely NOT something your reader would buy.
Free Printable Reader Avatar Worksheet
• Print options: regular paper works.
• The file is in pdf below. Or click on the images. Each will open in a new window and you can either print directly or save to computer.
• The default size of these is full-page.
Reader Avatar Worksheet <<<Click there to download pdf of reader avatar worksheet