I LOVE shopping for women. Myself. My mom. My grandma. My sisters-in-law. I don’t know why, but it seems like they’re just easier than men to shop for. But now we only do stocking stuffers. So I’ve had a lot of practice in finding gifts for women under $20.
That being said…the women in my life are very different. And I want to get a gift for them that they appreciate. And shows that I’ve spent time thinking about them. Not that I just bought the first thing that I ran across. So over the years I’ve learned the best gifts for women. This post is dedicated to amazing gifts for women under $20.
Whether you’re looking for birthday gifts for her, Christmas gifts for her, or just gift ideas for women, this is the post for you. The best part? Buys gifts online and save time!
If you’re looking for more ideas, I also have “50 Amazing Gifts Under $50,” “Rose Gold Gifts for Her,” and “Stocking Stuffers.”
~~~~~This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.~~~~~
A quick note: I tried to keep as many of these gifts as possible from Amazon, since I know a LOT of people shop there. If you’re not an Amazon Prime member, did you know you can try it out for 30 days for free? <<<Just click there to get your 30-day free trial.
• Compact- We all need a mirror in our purse sometimes. But how about one that is a show-stopper all by itself?
• Hand Lotion
• Nail Polish- Nail polish is a good gift, but it depends on the person. Some like neutrals, some like bold. I stuck with either sets or rose gold…which is fabulous and looks great on everyone.
• Bath- Bath stuff is a favorite with all the women I know! And since it’s cheap, it’s easy to put together a “gift basket”. Include Bath bombs, Bath loofahs, Bubble Bath, and/or Bath scrubs. Some of my favorite bath bombs:
• Wine & Accessories- Wine is a pretty personal thing, but you can always try, especially if they love trying new wines. I, personally, am a fan of fruit wines. Especially local ones. Stella Rosa is also a very popular, reasonably priced wine.
• Newbia 12 oz. Wine Tumbler– tons of designs
• Gift Certificate from Restaurant.
Gift card from Restuarants.com. Spend $10 for a $25 Certificate at a local restaurant! <<<click there to check out.
A couple of caveats:
• The restaurants are more local, small-owned ones. So the pictures don’t look the best online. I would check out the full website for the restaurant (if they have one) to get a better idea.
• Limited by region. And not what you would think. I think the places around my mom’s little town in Iowa look better than the options around my big town of Charleston, SC!
• See if the gift certificate has any restrictions, such as hours or days of use. If so, go with a different gift. You don’t want the gift to be a hassle to use.
• Coloring- Coloring books for adults. Yes, seriously. I’ve discovered these are amazing stress-reliever. Favorite books: Stress-Relieving Animals and Kaleidoscope Images.
-If you know they already like to color, try these “Colorful Blessings Cards.” Out of the box and they probably don’t already own it!
– If they don’t already color, check out these Artlicious 50-pack Coloring Pencils or Crayola Classic 50-Pack for Adults. You can bundle these together to make great gifts for women under $20.
• Scratch Off Book Poster. For the book lover in your life! For a bonus, include some of the books listed on the poster so they have a head start.
• Journals– Journals are great, unique gift for women. There are a couple of ways to go. You can go with “plain” lined journals so they can write what they want. Or you can go with a guided journal since as a gratitude journal. I included some of both below.
• Books for women– All the women in my life have very different reading styles. However, this book is good for any women.
– Girl, Wash Your Face
• Magazine Subscriptions- One of my favorite gifts- both to give and receive- is magazine subscriptions! Amazon has some great options: Women’s Interest Magazine Subscriptions.
• Wall Art
• Van Gogh
• Reed Diffusers– This gift both looks good as a decoration AND makes the place smell great.
• Personalized Picture, Framed
A meaningful picture, framed. To often we snap pics, store them online, and never have them around the house. This works for guys and gals. My father-in-law loves pictures of him and his Corvette framed. My mother-in-law (since we’re talking about gifts for women) loves pictures of the family.
For frames, I LOVE ArtToFrames and own some myself. They have some “distressed wood/paint” ones that look great, as well as other options.
Americanflat has a reasonably priced tri-frame you might like.
• Adjustable Measuring Devices
You can’t go wrong with Rachael Ray!
• 12″ Platter– comes in multiple colors
• Spatula & Whisk
• KitchenAid Spatula– comes in black, red, & blue
There you have it! Over 40 gifts for women under $20. If you have additional ideas, feel free to comment below. I’d love to add them.
Leave a Reply