Free Printable July 4th Scavenger Hunts for kids: 3 hunts. Filled with red, white, & blue clues, these scavenger hunts are sure to be a hit.
Trying to grill, set out the food, not die from heat-stroke. And keep the kids corralled while you do all of the above. Yep, there’s the definition of a summer. Here’s a way to keep them busy. I have three different free printable July 4th scavenger hunts below. Unlike previous holidays, these aren’t the “follow the trail of clues”-type hunts. These are actual scavenger hunts.
- Two are a “find this” hunt, such as find “a flag,” “red car,” etc.
- The third is a “how many can you find” hunt. You can use this for older kids. Or if you have a bunch of kids you need to keep busy, you can give out prizes to the person who gets the highest total!
If you’re looking for some great treats to go with the hunts, check out “Patriotic Muddy Buddies“. The “July 4th & Patriotic Printables Page” has more great patriotic printables, including favor tags and patriotic Bingo!
~~~~~This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.~~~~~
Instructions for Printing
• Print options: regular paper works just fine.
• All of the files are in pdf below. Just hit the “download” button (or pink word “download,” depending upon browser).
• The default size of these is full-page. However, if you want smaller, simply reduce the print size. If you’re not sure on how much to reduce, check out my post “How to Resize Printables to Fit Your Planner.”
Free Printable July 4th Scavenger Hunts
I made this free printable July 4th scavenger hunt new for this year! As you can tell, the graphics are a little better. I’ve learned a little bit over the last few years.
There are quite a few items to find on this one, so they might not be able to find everything. Unless you make it an all day adventure at a 4th of July celebration.
This scavenger hunt is great if you have a lot of kids. If you’re (or they are) worried about cheating- having them write down where they find them too so you can double-check the winner.
Just add up the totals and give out prizes to those who find the most!
Note that for some reason, there is a second blank page on the pdf. (I tried, I can’t get rid of it.) Just print page 1.
Did You Like This?
I hope you enjoyed these July 4th scavenger hunts. Which was your favorite? Comment below letting me know.
Could you do me a quick favor? If you enjoyed this, could you share it with your friends? Share buttons are at the top.