While this is ridiculously easy to make, it also taste great. I suggest this for the candy bowl or put out with appetizers for Thanksgiving. Or at any fall party. (or eating them yourself when no one is looking!)
I feel bad that the recipe only has 6 steps- and the last one is putting them in a candy bowl. But when you find an easy but tasty snack/dessert, you share it!
The salty and sweet taste great together. In fact, they taste so good that they disappeared before I got to do more than taste-test them!
First step is to place the pretzels directly on the cookie sheet. I tried putting parchment paper on my cookie sheet (if you’re anything like me, you PROTECT those sheets as much as they cost!), but it resulted in an unacceptable amount of sliding. Thus, I put the pretzels directly on the sheet.
Place the kisses on top of the pretzels. Like I said, easy to make…I can’t believe I’m actually writing out the directions! I used fall m&m’s since I was making these for Thanksgiving (before they all got eaten!)
Pretzel Kisses for Fall (or Thanksgiving!)
- 1 bag pretzels
- 1 M bag fall-colored & M's
- 1 bag striped Hershey's Kisses
- Place pretzels directly on cookie sheet. Place a striped kiss on the top of each one.
- Cook at 200° for 5 minutes precisely. (The 5 min. is only if you used striped kisses. If you use solid ones (I don’t recommend), they will take longer.
- Press m&m directly in the center with light pressure.
- Let harden at room temperature for at least 30 min. before moving!
- Place in candy bowl. (Set aside the ones you want to eat before they disappear!)