Is there anyone on your list that you’re not quite sure what to buy for them? Or do you prefer to give something a bit more personal: their favorite breakfast, back massage, going to see a movie they want? That’s where free printable Christmas gift certificates comes in. You can personalize them for the recipient. And often, doing something for someone is more touching than just buying them something.
Ideas of what to give kids:
- Ice cream cone (or trip to ice cream shop)
- Choice of movie to watch on family night (or movie to rent)
- Going to the park
- Item at the dollar store
- New book at the bookstore
- See my post “Free Printable Easter Gift Certificates” (16 ideas total on the two pages of certificates) for more ideas.
Ideas of what to give significant other:
- Breakfast in bed (or breakfast of their choice…my husband LOVES buttermilk pancakes)
- Movie night (at home or out)
- Back rub
- Dinner at a restaurant they love
- Um, I’ll leave naughtier ideas up to you
• Print options: regular paper works, but I suggest card stock.
• All of the files are in pdf below. Or click on the image. It will open in a new window and you can either print directly or save to computer.
• The default size of these is full-page. However, if you want smaller ones, simply reduce the print size!
Question for you: What is your best idea of something to put on a gift certificate? I would love to include the idea in an upcoming post!
Check out the “Christmas Printables” page for more free printables for the holiday season!
~~~~~This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.~~~~~