Does anyone else remember Valentine’s Day when you were kids? Sorting through the various cards trying to find the perfect one for each person. Okay, most of the people you just grabbed one and wrote their names on it. But for a couple special people in the class…blushing. With that in mind, I have 6 different designs below. For these free printable Valentine’s Day cards, I tried to keep them cute, but not too cheesy.
Why you’re going to love these:
- 6 different designs. There is something for everyone on the list.
- You can tape whatever candy or little gift you want on the back. It’s not specific for a certain brand or item (I see a lot of those online and decided against it).
- They’re free!
• Print options: I suggest card stock or glossy photo paper. The glossy photo paper will look the best, but might not be hard enough to stay “sturdy” once you tape candy or gift on the back.
• All of the files are in pdf below. Or click on the image. It will open in a new window and you can either print directly or save to computer.
• The default size of these is 4 Valentine’s per page.
I also have a Valentine’s Binder available in my Shopify store. It’s over 140 pages of activities, organization, decor, and more!