Free printable Valentine’s Day cards for kids.
6 cute designs available so your kid can pick the perfect card for each person.
Does anyone else remember Valentine’s Day when you were kids? Sorting through the various cards trying to find the perfect one for each person. Okay, most of the people you just grabbed one and wrote their names on it. But for a couple special people in the class…blushing.
With that in mind, I have 6 different designs below. For these free printable Valentine’s Day cards, I tried to keep them cute, but not too cheesy.
Why you’re going to love these:
- 6 different designs. There is something for everyone on the list.
- You can tape whatever candy or little gift you want on the back. It’s not specific for a certain brand or item (I see a lot of those online and decided against it).
- They’re free!
If you’re getting ready for Valentine’s Day, you have to check out the Valentine’s Day Binder.
It has EVERYTHING you need for a fabulous holiday. It’s 140+ pages and includes:
• 15 different games & activities
• Decor (banners, wall art, food & drink wrappers, cupcake toppers, and more)
• Valentine’s Day cards
• Red velvet recipes
~~~~~This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.~~~~~
Instructions for Printing
• Print options: I suggest card stock or glossy photo paper. The glossy photo paper will look the best, but might not be hard enough to stay “sturdy” once you tape candy or gift on the back.
• All of the files are in pdf below. Just hit the “download” button (or pink word “download,” depending upon browser).
• The default size of these is full-page. However, if you want smaller, simply reduce the print size.
Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards
Do you have any ideas?
I’m always looking for new ideas for holiday printables. Do you have any ideas? If so, feel free to comment below.
Could you do me a quick favor? If you enjoyed this, could you share it with your friends? Share buttons are at the top.