These are so easy, I almost feel guilty making them. A whole total of 6 steps…and the last one is to put them in a candy bowl. In all honesty, you might want to hide the Christmas Pretzel Kisses you want to eat. They tend to disappear quickly.
But they taste great…salty pretzel, sweet kiss, chocolate m&m….yum.
I put sprinkles on half of them and left the other half plain. I’m not sure which ones I like better.
One of my favorite things is that you can make them for any holiday. God knows that M&M brand makes special colored ones for every single holiday on the planet. I was going to do a post for each holiday…but that felt kind of like cheating.
If you’re looking for more holiday treats, check out the “Christmas & Peppermint” page. You can also put these in a little bag, and stick a Free Printable Christmas Gift Tag on them for a stocking stuffer.
~~~~~This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.~~~~~
Christmas Pretzel Kisses
- Place pretzels directly on cookie sheet. Place a striped kiss on the top of each one.
- Cook at 200° for 5 minutes precisely (in a preheated oven). The 5 min. is only if you used striped kisses. If you use solid ones (which I do not recommend), they will take longer.
- Press m&m directly in the center with light pressure. Make sure the “m” is face-down.
- If you desire, shake sprinkles over the pretzel kisses.
- Let harden at room temperature for at least 30 min. before moving! The kisses need to “re-harden.”
- Place in candy bowl. (Set aside the ones you want to eat before they disappear!)