Valentine’s Day is a great chance to show your loved one that you care about them. One way to do that is to do something personal. Below are ideas!
• Print options: regular paper works, but I suggest card stock or glossy photo paper.
• All of the files are in pdf below. Or click on the image. It will open in a new window and you can either print directly or save to computer.
• The default size of these is full-page. However, if you want smaller tags, simply reduce the print size! These can work great for sending in candy/gifts to school with your kids. Just print a smaller size and tape (or tie) the label around each candy/gift.
I’ve also included some rectangle “blank” decorated tags below. These aren’t specifically designed for using with gifts.
• I use them to label food when entertaining.
• However, you can also fill in the space with kids names and attach to candy/gifts for: party favors -or- sending into school for Valentine’s Day with your kids.
• Or scribble a loving little note and sneak it in your spouse’s or kid’s lunch!
I realize these pages look a little blank. I am a growing enterprise (website, not bodily, please God). There will be more fabulous content in the future, so check back often!
Get Your Free Planner!
Make 2017 the year you get control of your life and schedule...for good.
Goal-Setting, calendars, meal planners, daily & weekly planners, & more!