The taste was very potent with both the red velvet and dark chocolate frosting. If you desire, substitute the "White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting."
• 2 cups & 1/2- 3 powdered sugar sifted
• 8 oz Two pkgs. cream cheese at room temperature
• 1/2 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
• 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
• 12 oz . baker’s white chocolate
Set out cream cheese and butter and allow it to warm to room temperature.
Sift the powdered sugar.
Cream together room tempature cream cheese and butter. Scrape down bowl and make sure there are absolutely no lumps.
Melt chocolate in microwave- 30 seconds at 50% power. Stir well. Microwave in additional 15 second increments, stirring every time, until melted. Do NOT overheat. Allow to cool slightly.
Add melted chocolate and vanilla to cream cheese and butter. Mix well.
Add sugar gradually, beating well, until light and fluffy after each addition. Add sugar to desired sweetness; may not use all of the sugar.